Please share this with your neighbors and friends that shop the Co-op.
To do our part to help flatten the curve and protect your safety as well as our staff, as of 03/26/20 we sell strictly via curbside pick-up and home delivery. Let us shop for you!
We do ask that you please try to keep your orders as simple as possible. Have a list ready when you call, and be flexible as we try our best to take your orders quickly.
Call ahead or email us with your order. We will get your order together for you and hand it off out front. If you have a cell phone, please call the store at 608-233-4329 to let us know when you arrive. If you are unable to call from your car, please let the person taking your order know the time frame you will be at the store.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday hours 10am-8pm
- Call after 10am and no later than 7:30pm
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday hours 9am-8pm
- Call after 9am and no later than 7:30
For home deliveries we ask for orders to be $25 or more, and a $2 delivery charge will be added to cover drivers’ gas. If you wish to leave a tip as well, we can add that on your credit card payment for you. Our staff or board volunteers will leave the groceries on the porch or wherever you tell us on the phone call. We will avoid physical contact and you do not need to come out until we’re gone.
- Home Delivery Monday-Friday only
- Call before 3pm for same day service
- We will deliver within a 2-3 mile radius around the store. Exceptions will be made if possible.